sense

as i try to think of something interesting to write, i suddenly got distracted by a cacophony of sound. voices fades in the ambient music soothing me and i feel sleepy once again. the infection on my right eye seem to make me drowsy all the time. this has been a week that is frighteningly predictable. the impulsive decisions i made for the past couple of days only put in me in limbo. never did i thought of doing something that's so irresponsible. i guess it has already taken its toll on me. "IT" being my work. see, i only took this job to earn fast cash since i was out of school for a semester. the first couple of months at work was a breeze, doing practically nothing and yet i was earning more than what a starting bank teller would in a month.

i am at the great crossroads. i honeslty don't know what the future would be for me.

Comments

Popular Posts