apartment days...

 Jan. 25th, 2005|05:36 am



Current Mood|draineddrained]


when my sister had a new job at a call center in Buendia, she left home and moved in with her officemates to an apartment at Makati (well it's at bangkal, and everyone says it's pasay already, but what the heck it still near makati..hmph). i envied my sister for the indenpence she gained by moving out. she said she'd be home on weekends but she was barely home and it went on for a few months. 

i remember my OJT days at Kimberly-Clark; Laguna. my classmates who were with me moved in to an apartment in San Pedro Laguna (i don't exactly remember where), we stayed there for a month and a half and we had the time of our life! my sister constantly calls me, checking up on me. i guess she envied me then. she'd ask me kung nag-iinuman kami all the time. that wasn't the case though. we hardly had time to drink and be merry because we'd come home dead tired from work. i guess being independent does not mean it's always gonna be peachy. 

one of my sister's housemate moved out, i think it was last october 2004. she asked me to move in with her to fill in the vacancy. hehe.. i instantly loved the idea but something kept pulling me back. i felt scared, but don't exactly know why. i told myself i had done this before and unlike my Laguna days, it was much easier to go home on my rest days. i guess i was scared of leaving my family. not being able to see them everyday. especailly my mom and karuting, i know that i would miss them terribly. i know it sounds cheesy and eventhough my family is not what you can call ideal, but i love them anyway. i guess i was also scared of not keeping in touch with my siblings. somehow i liked talking to them and i don't wanna miss out on things that are happening to them. it took me 2 or 3 weeks to finally decide to move out. well, my sister ordered me to move in with her. so i did. it was a saturday, sister was planning a surprise party a week after that so i helped her with the groceries and do some errands that day. we went straight to THE apt and we were so tired. i'll never forget that saturday. it was Liberation DAY. i told my sister that i have to get my stuff at home since i was not able to pack my things yet. so Lea (the DOnya) offered to drive for me (i really need to get a license). 

FLASHBACK: a few days back, i had a fight with my mom. the thing is, eversince high school, whenever my mom and i fought we don't talk to each other as if both of us did not exist. at home: 

i packed all by clothes. i figured all i really needed to bring was my clothes and shoes. my mom was already sleeping so that was a relief. i thought i didn't have to deal with her anymore. or so i thought. when we were about to go, my mom suddenly appeared from nowhere and she started nagging me about why didn't i tell her that i was moving to the apt. 

FLASHBACK: eversince high school (again. thats when it all started), i had a very bad habit of not making paalam. i don't have any idea why i do that but it's has always been that way. it is a terrible sickness. fear of asking permission from my parents. it's a phobic of some sort. somebody should give it a name. hehe..

 i just stood there did not say anything, all i could mutter was "hindi naman ganon e". i was not able to defend myself and add to that Lea was there the whole time my mom was screaming mad at me. finally, she just stopped and i remember her final words were "wag k nang babalik dito". Pinalayas na b ko? :/ i think. i felt so embarassed, Lea was there the whole time. tapos sya pa naman ung may ari ng apt. i felt numb after that. i guess i grew tired of my mom's rage. i've already experienced her wrath too many times. i'm immuned to it already. i felt bad though. i hate it when we fight. 

Freedom here I come


From: sai_mafia
2005-01-26 05:35 pm (local)
HAHAHAHAHA! yun lang. HAHAHAHA! Its so you Hana, not asking permission for anything and the worst part is I think nahahawa na ako! geez! Im almost a bordr at my house but starting 2005 I tried to be more at home. that is at least 8 hours to sleep! hahahaha! fine! fine! i am still a border but at least, I'm still going home.Nahawa lang nga ko sayo sa pagtatakas. Pagtatakas to STUDY! God, I am a loser. GEEZ!!

Basta sama mo ko sa mga pangarap mo! We'll get a condo in 4 years perhaps when we get all the mula! yeah!!


Comments

Popular Posts