the year that was 2004....

 Jan. 20th, 2005|01:07 am


[Current Mood|quixoticquixotic]


1. What did you do in 2004 that you'd never done 
before? 

sending a text message to the wrong person. i was supposed to send the message to my friend Inxs (i blame you..hehe) tellin her that the wrong person sent me a christmas message. at that time i noticed that i was sending the message to the wrong person, i wanted earth to swallow me whole. damn it. 
FYI: the wrong person was someone i liked. 

2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more 
for next year? 

don't have any, though i made a list of 5 things to accomplish this year they're not resolutions, it's a totally different thing. 
wish me luck!

3. Did anyone close to you give birth? 

high school classmate. dati close kami. does that count? 

4. Did anyone close to you die? 
N/A 

5. What countries did you visit?

nope. i don't even have a freagin' passport yet. but someday i'll be a lonely planeteer. YES!

6. What would you like to have in 2005 that you lacked in 2004? 

lovelife. it's been nonexistent for a very long time. i wanna try having someone in my life. i've been afraid of commitment eversince. cheesy ng sagot ko ah! yikee!!

7. What date from 2004 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? 

march 8, 2004. my world changed since then.  

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? 

getting a job. and travelling alone, i went to puerto gallera by myself. i had to meet my friends there.
lonely planeteer ang drama ko. 

9. What was your biggest failure? 

last year o sa life ko talga? well, wala naman. meron pala! chico ako!!! bwiseeeTTT!!!

10. Did you suffer illness or injury? 

lagi ako may sakit pag malamig ung panahon. i had accute bronchitis last october. 

11. What was the best thing you bought? 

ma fone! di pa fully bayad! haha! and my stilletos. love it. 

12. Whose behavior merited celebration? 

the one and only, yours truly. *wink* let's drink to that! working and studying at the same time. grabe those were the hardest months of my life. thesis sa umaga, then work sa gabi. whew! 

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? 

sino pa eh di ung gustong kong tao. and ung mga taong may gusto sakin pero chaka khan naman. sama b? uh oh karma.

14. Where did most of your money go? 

family, and sa panlilibre kay sai. wawa naman la cya pera eh. hehe jk!
food and sa mga taxi drivers. pinapasweldo ko sila! chos! 


15. What did you get really, really, really excited 
about? 

PAYDAY!!! kaching, kaching!

16. What song will always remind you of 2004? 

Let's get it on by Marvin Gaye. my motivation. ahihihi :)

17. Compared to this time last year, are you: 
i. happier or sadder?

nonchalant. naks ang lalim! 
seriously, same old, same old life.

ii. thinner or fatter? 

definitely thinner. but i wanna get thinner pa. 
no eating here tonight 3x we're on a diet. 

iii. richer or poorer? 

it depends. pag bagng sweldo definitely richer. pag palapit na sweldo im poor as a rat. i hate money.


18. What do you wish you'd done?

my friends would agree on this, makipag flirt. 


19. What do you wish you'd done less of?

spending too much money on something not worth it. 

20. How will you be spending Christmas? 

tapos na noh! 2005 na. 

21. Did you fall in love in 2004? 

in love? no, sobrang like lang. 

22. How many one-night stands? 

hmm.. lagi nman ako nakatayo hindi lang sa gabi. 
tonto hana!

23. What was your favorite TV program? 

ALIAS anf friends. but i'd rather sleep than watch t.v.

24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? 

wala naman. annoyng lang ibang tao. parang i want to poke my eyes and into my brain and swirl it around. sus!

25. What was the best book you read? 

Picture of Dorian Gray. Wait, was that last 2003? i think. 

26. What was your greatest musical discovery? 

mp3 player! naubos pera ko sa battery. 

27. What did you want and get? 

SHOES!!! i want more!!

28. What was your favorite film of this year? 

joan sagutin mo tanong na to. puta 50 first dates pare.. wayne wonder...

29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? 

sa office during lunch break at 4:00 am, my officemates surprised me with a birthday brownies (di cya cake e) with 23 candles on it. after work i went straight to Fontana for the TBS ng BA department. when i wnet back to manila the following day, may isang taong nang istorbo while i was sleeping (alam mo na kung sino ka!) para pumunta kina inxs. sa theater nila inxs, we watched 50 first dates. - discovery of 2004. better than movie theater kasi pwede ka magyosi at uminom ng beer habang nanood. amazing!

30. What one thing would have made your year.

err..ha?..lovelife? pero wala e. oh well!

31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004? 

totally 80's! off shoulders and boatnecks are my fave. im so proud of my pink na mala ruby slippers. :)

32. What kept you sane?

lotsa booze. cheers! 

33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? 

my ruggedly handsome prince, Michael Vartan. hai...

34. What political issue stirred you the most? 

presodential elections. im still not a registered voter. sheesh!

35. Who did you miss?

as of this moment. 4:15pm thursday. si karuting. 

36. Who was the best new person you met? 

a met a lot of new people since i started working. i guess deedee and mommy lyn, my amigas at the office. however, i would say my discovery of the year would be tooot (sorry, i cannot reveal the name). never thought i could actually meet a person i liked so much. 

37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2004: 

Men are the number one depressants. tsk.tsk.

38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:

shyet ang hirap sagutin ung tanong nayan. dami kong kanta. 

for the immortals - to our xaymaca days!

Underneath it all

There's times where I want something more 
Someone more like me 
There's times when this dress rehearsal 
Seems incomplete 
But, you see the colors in me like no one else 
And behind your dark glasses you're... 
You're something else 

Chorus: 
You're really lovely 
Underneath it all 
You want to love me 
Underneath it all 
I'm really lucky 
Underneath it all 
You're really lovely 

You know some real bad tricks 
And you need some discipline 
But, lately you've been trying real hard 
And giving me your best 
And, you give me the most gorgeous sleep 
That I've ever had 
And when it's really bad 
I guess it's not that bad 

(Repeat Chorus) 

So many moons that we have seen 
Stumbling back next to me 
I've seen right through and underneath 
And you make me better 
I've seen right through and underneath 
And you make me better 
Better... better... 

Lady Saw: 
You are my real Prince Charmin' 
Like the heat from the fire 
You were always burnin' 
And each time you're around 
My body keeps stalin' 
For your touch 
Your kisses and your sweet romancin' 
There's an underside to you 
That so many adore 
Aside from your temper 
Everything else secure 
You're good for me, baby 
Oh that, I'm sure 
Over and over again 
I want more 

Gwen: 
You've used up all your coupons 
And all you've got left is me 
And somehow I'm full of forgiveness 
I guess it's meant to be 

(Repeat Chorus) 

You're really lovely 
Underneath it all 
You want to love me 
Underneath it all 
I'm really lovely 
Underneath it all 
And you're really lovely 

for my nonexistend lovelife this is for you: 
english version ng "mahirap talaga magmahal ng syota ng iba" bwahahaha :0

Falling
Keahiwai 

I wanna tell you baby 
You're the one that Im thinking of 
But your heart is still with her 
And I think she's the one that you love 
I only want you happy 
Even if it's not with me 
Maybe one day 
You'll open up your eyes and you'll see 

[Chorus] 
That I think Im falling 
Maybe I'm falling for you 
Yeah I think Im falling 
Baby Im falling for you 

[Verse 2] 
From the first time 
You laid your lips on mine 
It feels like the smile on my face 
Will last till the end of time 
But Im not so sure 
That you're the one that I should pursue 
My mind tells me no 
But my heart only says that it's you 

[Chorus] 

Bridge: 
Only time will tell 
The mystery has yet to unfold 
Who's gonna feel love's warmth 
And the other left in the cold 

[Chorus] 
Yet still I'm falling 
Maybe im falling for you 
yeah I think Im falling 
Baby I'm falling for you 
That I think Im falling 
Maybe I'm falling for you 
yeah I think Im falling 
Baby Im falling for you 

ayan sai kanta ka rin!! ;p



Comments:
From: sai_mafia
2005-01-20 11:29 am (local)

wahoo!!

tnx for the lyrics hana! hahahaha! ay. im in a really bad mood today but thanks to your freakin survey, i had to laugh. cheers!! hope 2005 would be better...i really hope so.


fyi. hana's first entry was written by yours trully. HAHAHAAH!
(Reply(Thread)

Comments

Popular Posts