what a life!

 Jan. 6th, 2005|03:17 am


[Current Mood|thankfulthankful]


i'm currently at the office with lots of time to kill until the end of my shift at 8pm. it's 2005 and i promised myself last year that i'm gonna buy me a new journal so i could write the things that happened to me last 2004. it's now the 6th day of the new year and i still don't have that journal. oh well! 
anyway let me try and scribble down a few things that made my 2004 somewhat extraordinary. 
January- i was still a BUM then. out of school and need to find a job. i tried applying to different companies, i've had my share of nervous breakdowns during interviews and wait for the you got the job answer. 

Karuting was the only person or if i may say little person who kept me company. She by the way is my lovable second cousin. Nobody knows how much i love that kid. If i had one of my own, i would definitely want my kid to be a girl and have china eyes like karuting ;P

Febuary- still a BUM. out of school and still sending my resumes. this was the time i felt that no one wants to hire me. i felt so low and i did not want to go through the hiring process again. although there came a point when i thought i was finally accepted for a job in libis, but it took that company a month to inform me. so i was once again "bigo". parang love life ko. ouch.

i was the "dakilang" messenger. i had to deliver flowers, balloons and a cinderella snow globe to someone i dare not mention the name. it was rather an adventure for me buying flowers all by myself. i wish someone had bought me flowers too. :( 


March- hooray for me! i finally got a job in a flash. one lazy afternoon i tried to apply online just for the heck of it. then whoa! the next day i was asked to take the exams. fortunately i convinced my friend Ynn to apply too, so the next day we were off to makati, took the hell of long exam (it was a brain drain- i hate taking tests) and the typing test which by the way was so embarassing considering i only type 20 words per minute. in addition the that, when i was taking the typing test, i was so stupid for not knowing that i was supposed to type what was inside the folder that was given to us and not repeatedly type the title of the essay. (so dumb moment) luckily, i managed to pass both tests and i was asked to come back the next day for the final interview. 

march 8, 2004 was my hiring date. yes! 
first day of training i felt nervous and just the thought of not recognizing any familiar faces scares me. i really hate the getting to know you stage. it felt like i was back in school and it was the first day of classes. my irregular-student trauma huants me once again. good thing i saw my high school batchmate. so even we were not that close back in high school i was glad i had Dasya as company. our trainer by the way was a la sallista. nahulaan ko. kasi pa-conyo pero he's gay. :)

second week of training 
my very taste of graveyard shift. my sched was 9pm-6am. i was already running late for the first day of client specific training, when i entered the training room everyone was there and they were already starting to introduce themselves one by one. i sat at the back since it was the only seat left. i regereted being late that day because i had to sit at the back for the rest of the week and sitting beside was the only person i didn't liked 

i had fun working because i had the wackiest officemates all around me 
plus i had the easiest job in the world. slacking off are the words to describe my job. hehe...



TO BE CONTINUED. it's 8pm nandyan na sundo ko sa baba ng building. hehe uwian na!

Comments

Popular Posts