day 11

 My sleep was more better than yesterday. It's improving. I think the melatonin is kicking in or my body is making time up for the days I've not been getting enough sleep. I woke up groggy. I felt like I had to force myself to wake up. Because it was already late in the morning. I should have gotten up when I first opened my eyes. Instead I went back to sleep. I'm going to getting up when I first wake ups in the morning and will try not to go back and lay down and go back to sleep. 

Homeschool is still challenging but getting better. The kids are learning. There is a need to review. Especially with Harlee. Science is pretty interesting. They are not listening to me so I've got to come up with ways to make it fun. Hence the need to wake up early to make time for creating interesting ways to teach subject and review. I'm giving myself some grace here. I'm so proud of the fact that we are doing homeschool This is not an easy task. I'm so grateful for homeschool which enabled us to travel and stay in the Philippines for a few months. Although we are behind, I'm taking this opportunity to be back here in Ayden to get caught up and do homeschool everyday. No pressure, we're just going to keep going. 

The schedule will change once I get a job. But homeschool is still a priority. I want to do Bellababy on weekends. Do homeschool 5 days a week. Mon-Fri. Get another job that I can also do on the weekends. 

I have to organize a garage sale ASAP. We need to get rid of a lot of stuff. A lot of stuff we don't really need right now. I'm glad Mike is on the same page with not getting a vehicle with payments. It's best to get a fixer upper car and get it in good running condition. Heck he can even just fix the jeep completely. He needs to fix his truck. That is a priority. 

Talk about tax money. I want to split it up. Simple. Then we can talk when we need to spend money. 

Buy the most important and with the most high priority then split the rest. Got to talk with calm voice. 

Getting a new apartment is not really a priority. 

My focus is get out of here. Just me and the kids. That is such a big statement. I'm afraid of it. But I'm accepting it because this is ultimately what I want. 


I did yoga today. I'm so proud of that. I'm going to keep going. 

Comments

Popular Posts