tapping into my higher self

 During meditation this morning I heard that we can channel our evolved self. It's not new information but it was as if I was hearing those words with much more clarity today. There is a version of me out there that has surpassed the hardship that I'm going through right now. Every chance I get moving forward, I shall summon my higher self. I can't wait to be her. I know what I'm longing for now. It's not a place, not another person. I have been longing for my higher self. HER. The one who has evolved into a being that is strong, kind, gentle, confident, understanding, compassionate, loving and caring being. I would like to think that this path is leading me to be HER. This is a station I would like my mind to focus on from now on. So it is. 





Comments

Popular Posts